Need a replacement UV lamp? This system uses the
Sterilight S212RL Replacement Lamp
These disinfection systems offer a 4-log reduction (99.99%) in bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts (specifically Giardia Lamblia and Cryptosporidium).
The Sterilight process is quick, simple, inexpensive and environmentally friendly as it does not add anything to your water and creates no disinfection by-products. Sterilight is the most ecological way of treating your water… and all this just for pennies a day!
Applications include point of use for private wells and municipal water and post filtration or reverse osmosis treament.
- Low flow 11 L/min (1 gpm) capacity (Dose Dependent)
- New Sterilume-EX UV lamps, these hard glass, 254 nm ultraviolet lamps feature advanced proprietary lamp technology allowing for consistent UV output over the life of the lamp coupled with uniform temperature distribution. The result is that Sterilume-EX lamps provide the required output over the entire 9000 hour lamp life
- Easy lamp replacement without having to disconnect the water supply
- Visual lamp-on indicators and audible lamp failure indicator
- Drain port for reactor chamber flushing
- Seven year warranty on reactor chamber for unparalleled protection
- Polished 304 L stainless reactor chamber (316 L on request)
- Maximum UV output with the highest quality quartz sleeve
- 1/2″ MNPT connections for quick and easy installation
- 99.99% destruction of bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts (Giardia Lamblia and Cryptosporidium) at rated flow
- Nature’s way to protect your water without the addition of harmful chemicals
- Open end quartz sleeve and aluminum gland nuts for optimum operating temperature and sealing efficiency