MicroZ high performance granular filter media that outperforms conventional multimedia due to its unique zeolite structure, 2.8x’s the load capacity of sand. Micro-Z media is capable of handling higher service flow rate and increased load capacity. 5 – 10 micron nominal rating.
MicroZ Automatic Backwashing Sediment Filters are designed to remove ferric iron (rust), silt, and turbidity. This system is sized for a house with 3 or 4 bathrooms.
- Fleck 5800SXT Digital Backwashing Control
- Structural Poly Glass Media Tank
- Micro-Z Uses 50% Less Water for Backwashing Compared to Sand Filters
- Nominal 5 – 10 Micron Filtration
- Media Never Needs to be Replaced!
- No Chemicals or Salts Used
- 1" MPT Noryl Yoke Standard Connection & Bypass Valve
- Made in the U.S.A.