3/4" x 1/2" CTS Reducer connector fitting.
- Copper Thread Size (CTS) can be used with copper, CPVC or PEX pipe
- Used for plumbing repair and remodeling, water filtration, and marine and RV
- Twist & Lock technology
- Quick disconnection without the need for tools
- High chemical resistance
- Food Quality and suitable for potable liquids and pure water applications
- Not suitable for compressed air and vacuum applications
This fitting is made of the following components:
- The body is produced in polypropylene
- 'O'Rings are EPDM
- The collet is produced in acetal copolymer with stainless steel teeth
Twist & Lock Guide:
Tubing connection has never been easier than with Twist & Lock fittings. View our simplified Twist & Lock diagrams to see how...