You're always looking for ways to keep your family safe and healthy, and water plays a crucial role in both. We're here to give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your water is the highest quality it can be.
Undesirable contaminants such as lead and cysts can exist in original water sources or pipes outside your home and can cause a variety of health issues. The Pentair Heavy Duty Lead Filtration System can reduce these contaminants before they enter your home.
Features & Benefits:
- Professional grade lead reduction system for the home
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Maximum filtration with minimal pressure drop
- Integrated bypass valve for easier cartridge change-outs
- Complete system with cartridge, wrench, mounting bracket kit and manual
- System (Model/Part No.) - LR-BB50 / 160410
- Housing Size - 20" Heavy duty
- Inlet Size - 1" FPT
- Housing Material - Polypropylene
- Length - 27.20"
- Width - 7"
- Cartridge Type - Fibredyne Carbon Block
- Micron Rating - 0.5
- Filter Life* - 4-5 months (Filter life based on four-person)
- Capacity - 40,000 gallons
- Flow Rate - 10 gpm
- Certification - NSF/ANSI Std. 53
- Pressure Range - 30-90 PSI
- Temperature Range - 40° - 100°F
- Replacement Cartridge - (Model/Part No.) LR-FB20BB / 655210-43 (6/case)