The COM-100 is a highly advanced handheld meter that is completely waterproof. The meter measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature. The COM-100 features three different conversion factors to convert from EC to TDS, using the KCl, 442™ and NaCl scales, as well as three temperature coefficients for each scale for both EC and TDS to automatically compensate for temperature differences higher or lower than 25° Celsius. Though the meter comes factory calibrated at 1413 micro-seimens (µS), it also features digital calibration for easy and precise calibration.
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature
- Three different calibration options (KCl, 442, NaCl), each with its own non-linear conversion factor
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS; 0-8560 ppm (auto-ranging)
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver
- Includes a cap, batteries and lanyard
- EC Range: 0 – 9990 µS
- TDS Range: 0-8560 ppm (mg/L)
- Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
- Resolution: 0-99: 0.1 µS/ppm; 100-999: 1 µS/ppm; 1000-9990: 10 µS/ppm. Temp. resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: ±2%
- EC to TDS Conversion Factor: Non-linear conversions for KCl, 442TM or NaCl solutions, set by the user.
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Probe: Detachable platinum electrodes
- Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight: 90.7g (3.2 oz)