C Series cartridges offer an economical solution for all of your general-purpose water filtration needs. Constructed of a carbon impregnated cellulose media, these dual-purpose cartridges filter out fine sediment particles and reduce unwanted taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor from your tap water.* A polyester reinforcement backing and external netting provide additional strength and dirt-loading capacity.
C Series cartridges are available in three different sizes and two (2) different micron ratings. Both the C1 and C2 are nominally rated at 5-microns, the C8 is nominally rated at 1-micron.
These dual-purpose cartridges are well suited for a wide range of residential applications, and make excellent polishing filters when used in process or closed-loop streams.
* Based on manufacturer’s internal testing.
- Economically priced
- Provides sediment filtration, bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction*
- High dirt-holding capacity
- Available in three sizes and two micron ratings
- Recommended for chlorinated water supplies
||9-3/4" × 2-1/2"
||4.0 psid @ 5.0 GPM
||>2,500 gal @ 1.0 GPM
||20" × 2-1/2"
||1.0 psid @ 5.0 GPM
||>5,000 gal @ 2.0 GPM
||4-7/8" × 2-1/2"
||2.0 psid @ 2.0 GPM
||>5,000 gal @ 1.0 GPM
* Based on manufacturer's internal testing.