Industry Standard Size 10" × 2" Inline Post-Filter Cartridge
T33 is made with Premium Coconut Shell Based Activated Carbon.
This filter is often used as a Reverse Osmosis (RO) inline post filter. It clips on to the membrane housing and filters the water after the bladder tank, acting as a polishing filter.
We also offer T33-RO, which is the same filter as T33, but with a custom label for Reverse Osmosis Systems.
Other applications include: Refrigerators, Ice Makers, Water Coolers, Coffee Makers, and other low flow applications.
- Maximum Flow: 0.75 GPM (2.84 L/min.)
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI (8.61 bars)
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F. (38°C.)
- Service Life: 2,500 gallons (5678 L)
- Connections: 1/4" FNPT Connections on both ends