Industry Standard Size 10" × 2.5" Sediment Cartridge
Shelco has created the MicroSentry cartridge, setting a higher standard for industries requiring cartridge filtration. Shelco equipment makes achieving precision patterns a matter of standard procedure. State of the art computerized production machinery takes the variables out of custom winding and enables production of filter cartridges that are accurately wound from a single strand of specially selected fibrous roving material, wound around a perforated core in a nearly perfect geometric pattern.
Features and Benefits:
- Polypropylene fibers for purity and chemical compatibility
- 5, 20 or 50 Micron Rated String Wound Cartridge
- Meets FDA requirements for food & beverage contact
- High temp cartridges with stainless steel center tubes rated for temperatures up to 180°F (82.2°C)
- Packaged in poly bags for cleanliness