Air Gap faucets are used almost exclusively for Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems. Although not all RO systems use them.
This faucet has 2 hose barb connections on the bottom, in addition to the purified water connection, to connect to RO drain lines (see photo below). The drain water comes from the RO system up to faucet and then it passes through an air gap. The water then goes into a different line which is connected to the drain. The air gap provides protection from drain water backing up into the RO System.
- Comes in a Variety of Finishes
- Compliant with the Lead Reduction Act
- Elegantly styled long reach faucet
- Quarter turn handle lets you control the flow
- Ceramic disc valve mechanism
- Higher quality than standard faucets with rubber washers
- 3 Year Leak Warranty
- All connection pieces are included with this faucet: stem, rubber washer, lock washer, hex nut, and all trim pieces
- Faucet is constructed from lead-free brass