Candles Sold Separately
Due to their effectiveness at eliminating water-born diseases such as cholera, typhoid, E. Coli, etc., these water filters are being specified for field operations by many of the world's major aid and emergency relief organizations.
The LP-5 is designed for applications where there
is no reliable pressurized mains water supply. The LP-5 uses gravity to filter the water in the upper chamber through the SuperSterasyl filter candles into the lower chamber where the filtered water is collected. Manufactured from FDA Aprroved, Natural High-Density Polypropylene (HDPE) which offers a durabe, lightweight and portable means of filtering drinkng water anywhere in the world.
LP5 Gravity Filter - Accepts up to 5 Doulton Candles, can be used with 7" or 10" SuperSterasyl, 10" Imperial SuperSterasyl or the Standard 10" Sterasyl. Candles are sold separately and linked below. Capacity varies with cartridges used. Includes 4 plugs.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent for Camping, Emergencies or Regular Home Use
- Makes Water from Lakes & Streams Safe to Drink
- Removes Chlorine, Bad Taste, Odor, and Color
- Removes Harmful Bacteria, Cryptosporidium & Giardia
- Royal Doulton Filters have been used for over 150 Years
- Sediment Removal @ 99.99% down to 0.9 micron
- Ceramic Surface of Filter is Cleanable
- Comes with a base to raise the lower chamber for easy access to the tap
- For ease of transport, the upper chamber nests inside the lower chamber to save space
- Maximum output for the unit is as follows:
- Slimline SuperSterasyl candles-10 GPD for each filter candle
- Imperial SuperSterasyl candles-14 GPD for each filter candle
- The total capacity of the LP-5 is 7 US Gallons (3.5 upper and 3.5 lower)