50 Micron Removal of Dirt, Rust & Sediment
BB/Full Flow Size 20" × 4.5" Sediment Cartridge
Features & Benefits:
- Gradient Density, Multi-Layered, Melt Blown Sediment Filter Cartridge.
- Larger particles are trapped in the outer layers, smaller particles penetrate deeper.
- Greater dirt holding ability and longer life than non-layered cartridges.
- Thermally bonded polypropylene micro fibers for purity and chemical compatibility
- Contains no binders, agents, solvents, antistatic materials or wetting agents
- Meets FDA requirements for food and beverage contact
- No leachables or extractables to contaminate
- No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency
- Cartridges are individually shrink wrapped
- Micron rating is molded into cartridge
- Available in wide range of lengths and micron ratings
- Whole House Sediment Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Prefiltration
- Food and beverages
- Oil and gas
- Fine chemicals
- Metal finishing
- Pulp and paper
This cartridge replaces:
- Flow-Pro FPMB-BB50-20
- GE Osmonics LD-50-20