This Cartridge is Cosmetically Damaged
The tool used to cut the grooves in the cartridges was not sharp enough. This created some jagged imperfections in these cartridges. Only the appearance is affected. The cartridges will perform as designed.
20 Micron Removal of Dirt, Rust & Sediment
Industry Standard Size 10" × 2.5" Sediment Cartridge
Features & Benefits:
- Gradient Density, Multi-Layered, Melt Blown Sediment Filter Cartridge.
- Larger particles are trapped in the outer layers, smaller particles penetrate deeper.
- Greater dirt holding ability and longer life than non-layered cartridges.
- Thermally bonded polypropylene micro fibers for purity and chemical compatibility
- Contains no binders, agents, solvents, antistatic materials or wetting agents
- Meets FDA requirements for food and beverage contact
- No leachables or extractables to contaminate
- No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency
- Cartridges are individually shrink wrapped
- Micron rating is molded into cartridge
- Available in wide range of lengths and micron ratings
- Whole House Sediment Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Prefiltration
- Food and beverages
- Oil and gas
- Fine chemicals
- Metal finishing
- Pulp and paper