This is a replacement filter cartridge for the
Everpure PBS-300 Drinking Water System
- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking, cooking and making ice.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduces dirt, rust, and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba, Cryptosporidium.
- Reduces common earthy, moldy, fishy tastes and odors.
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level.
- Inhibits lime scale build-up in water-using appliances — as tested by Everpure.
- Replacing the cartridge is sanitary and as easy as changing a light bulb.
- Capacity: 3,000 gallons (11,135 L)
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Certifications: NSF 42, NSF 53
Click here to view a chart that compares the features of all Everpure residential drinking water systems we sell.