The same commercial quality that makes Everpure® the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your home. Everpure's exclusive precoat filtration technology combines Micro-Pure® and a unique pleated filter membrane to reduce particles as small as 1/2 micron. This highly engineered design offers the largest filtering surface area, longer filter life and consistent performance.
Features & Benefits
- The H-300 has more filter area than ordinary home units of similar size, for more consistent performance and longer life.
- Exclusive Micro-Pure® filtering material coats entire pleated surface inside cartridge removes up to 99.9%+ of all particles 0.5 µ (1/50,000 inch) and larger for the entire rated life of the cartridge.
- A heavy-duty, aluminum cartridge housing protects the Everpure filter system from splitting or bursting. It's lined with a foodgrade polymer that prevents the water from coming in contact with the aluminum.
- Built in water shut off.
- Pleated surface increases water's exposure to activated carbon for longer cartridge life and improved efficiency.
- Easy-change disposable cartridge has metal walls to resist water pressure surges which are known to crack or split some plastic filter housings.
- Scale inhibitor blended into Micro-Pure® material reduces mineral build-up in waterusing appliances, as tested by Everpure.
- Dual stage filtration design ensures maximum reduction of contaminants.
- A standard Faucet, Fittings, Tubing, and Installation Instructions are included with this system. Luxury Faucets are also available in a variety of colors. Call for information on colored faucets.
Click here to view a chart that compares the features of all Everpure residential drinking water systems we sell.
Click for larger image
Our prices are too low for us to advertise them. Please call us so we may quote you the lowest price you will find.
NSF 42, 53 Certified