The same commercial quality that makes Everpure® the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your home. Everpure's exclusive precoat filtration technology combines Micro-Pure® and a unique pleated filter membrane to reduce particles as small as 1/2 micron. This highly engineered design offers the largest filtering surface area, longer filter life and consistent performance.
Features & Benefits
- The H-300 has more filter area than ordinary home units of similar size, for more consistent performance and longer life.
- Exclusive Micro-Pure® filtering material coats entire pleated surface inside cartridge removes up to 99.9%+ of all particles 0.5 µ (1/50,000 inch) and larger for the entire rated life of the cartridge.
- A heavy-duty, aluminum cartridge housing protects the Everpure filter system from splitting or bursting. It's lined with a foodgrade polymer that prevents the water from coming in contact with the aluminum.
- Built in water shut off.
- Pleated surface increases water's exposure to activated carbon for longer cartridge life and improved efficiency.
- Easy-change disposable cartridge has metal walls to resist water pressure surges which are known to crack or split some plastic filter housings.
- Scale inhibitor blended into Micro-Pure® material reduces mineral build-up in waterusing appliances, as tested by Everpure.
- Dual stage filtration design ensures maximum reduction of contaminants.
- A standard Faucet, Fittings, Tubing, and Installation Instructions are included with this system. Luxury Faucets are also available in a variety of colors. Call for information on colored faucets.
Click here to view a chart that compares the features of all Everpure residential drinking water systems we sell.