Reinforced polypropylene housings have excellent chemical resistance and are ideal for many residential, commercial and industrial applications. Clear sumps offer on-site examination of the cartridge.
Opaque Standard Filter Housings are molded from rugged reinforced polypropylene. They offer outstanding chemical compatibility and are ideal for use in a variety of low-flow applications. These applications include under-sink and countertop residential filtration, pre- and post-reverse osmosis filtration, recreational vehicle filtration, food service and humidifying systems.
- Standard 10" cartridge length
- 3/4" FNPT ports
- Blue polypropylene housing with black cap
- Pressure release button
- Integrated mounting bracket
- Thick walls for increased strength
- Leak-proof sealing with top−seated floating Buna-N o-ring