Our twelve round models are designed for flow rates up to 600 GPM. Housings accept double-open-end style cartridges. Options include 304L or 316L stainless steel; band clamp or swing bolt closure. Design pressure 150 psi (10 bar) @ 300° F (149° C). Standard inlet and outlet connections for the 12FOS series is 3" flanged, with many other options available by special order. Standard finish is Poly-coat over stainless. All twelve and twenty-two round models are standard with heavy duty mounting legs. Standard gasket is FDA grade Buna-N.
- Housing holds (12) - 40" Cartridges
- Connection Type: 3" Flange
- Service Flow Rate: 240 GPM / Maximum Flow Rate: 336 GPM
- Band Clamp cover
- Heavy Duty Legs standard
- Gaskets: FDA BUNA
- Cartridge Connections: DOE connections
- Multi-cartridge housings are available with 222 or 226 cartridge connections, and will hold either fin or flat style.
- Cartridges for all stainless steel housings are sold separately. Click here to see a list of pleated sediment cartridges for these housings
- Adjustable top plate accepts variable length cartridges.
Optional Features available via Special Order:
- Available with Swing Bolt cover
- Optional Connections: BSP Thread, Sanitary Flange, Grooved Fitting (Victaulic).
- Optional Connection Sizes: MPT or Flange can be specified at any size.
- Gaskets: Ethylene Polypropylene Rubber (EPR), Silicone, Viton & Teflon Encapsulated.
- Optional Gauge Ports & Gauges available (Standard on Jumbo 40, 90, 170 Series).
- Cartridge Connections: 226 connections available.
- Finishes: Electro-Polished (interior and exterior) and Glass Bead Blast (exterior) available for 304L and 316L models.
|No. of Columns
||No. of Stacks
Blank = V-Band Clamp
SB = Swing Bolt
Blank = 304L
316 = 316L
Blank = Double Open Ended
222 = 222 Style Cartridge Fin or Flat
226 = 226 Style Cartridge Fin or Flat
Blank = 3" MNPT
Blank = 4" MNPT
2F = 2" Flange
3F = 3" Flange
4F = 4" Flange
2TC = 2" Ferrules
3TC = 3" Ferrules
4TC = 4" Ferrules
GF2 = 2" Grooved Fittings
GF3 = 3" Grooved Fittings
GF4 = 4" Grooved Fittings
Blank = Standard Poly Coat
EP = Electro-Polish
GB = Glass Bead
P = Passivate
Blank = None
GP = Gauge Ports
GPA = Guage Ports with Gauges
Blank = Buna
E = EPR
S = Silicone
V = Viton
TS = Teflon Encapsulated Silicone